Chornobyl Adventure Travel Company
(hereinafter also the Company) when you visit a set of web pages, which are accessed using the domain name (address): https://chernobyladventure.com (hereinafter - the Site).
By doing so, you also consent to process your personal data and confirm that you have been notified of the procedure and purpose, as well as other conditions of their processing in accordance with Art. 6, 8, 10, 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection".
Additional conditions for processing personal data when applying for a reservation or payment for a tour or excursion Travel Company LLC "Chornobyl Adventure".
- By sending us an application on the site, you additionally consent to process your phone number, as well as your Email;
Personal data. Terms
Owner of personal data - a natural or legal person who determines the purpose of personal data processing, establishes the composition of these data and the procedures for their processing, unless otherwise provided by law;
Consent of the subject`s personal data - any voluntary expression of the will of an individual to permit the processing of his personal data in accordance with the stated purpose of their processing;
Processing of personal data - any action or set of actions performed in whole or in part in the information (automated) system and / or in the files of personal data related to the collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, renewal, use and dissemination (dissemination, sale, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of information about an individual;
Personal data - information or a set of information about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified;
Personal data controller - a natural or legal person who has the right to process this data by the owner of the personal database or by law;
A personal data subject is a natural person whose personal data is processed in accordance with the law.
Rights of personal data subjects
Personal non-proprietary rights to personal data held by each individual are inalienable and inviolable.
The personal data subject has the right to:
1) know about the sources of collection, location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or controller of personal data or give a corresponding order to obtain this information to authorized persons, except as provided by law;
2) receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information on third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
3) access to his/her personal data;
4) receive an answer as to whether his\her personal data is processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data not later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law;
5) make a reasoned request to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
6) make a reasoned request to change or destroy his/her personal data by any owner and controller of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or inaccurate;
7) protect his/her personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, non-provision or late provision, as well as to protect him/herself from the provision of information that is inaccurate or discredits the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
8) apply to the Commissioner or to the court with complaints about the processing of his/her personal data;
9) apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
10) provide a reservation about the restriction of rights and for the processing of their personal data during the consenting;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) protect from an automated decision that has legal consequences.
Collection of information
The information is collected automatically through the Site.
When you access the Site, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log files: We record information about the use of the Site, including the type of device used, access time and your IP address.
- Usage Information: We collect information about the use of the Site, including your actions on the Site, if there are any.
- Interests: We collect information about material that interests you in connection with your use of the Site.
- Your geolocations: We collect information about your geolocations.
- Information we collect from other sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine it with information we collect through the Site.
Usage of the information
We may use information about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- to develop new sites and services;
- to provide, maintain and improve the Site;
- to provide and deliver the services you have requested and send you relevant information;
- to send you a message;
- to send you targeted content (material) including advertising of relevant content provided by third parties or us. In this case, we are not responsible for the content provided by third parties of services or goods;
- to provide news and information about the Site and the work of the Company, which, in our opinion, will be interesting to you;
- to personalize and improve service delivery and provide an individual approach;
- to provide links combined with information we receive from others to help understand your needs and provide you with the best service;
- to implement any other purpose for which the information was collected.
- Suppliers, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to perform work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information, if we believe that the disclosure is in accordance with any applicable laws, regulations or litigation;
- If we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, and to protect the rights, property and safety of the company or others;
- Third parties who provide advertising of relevant content for you and have a legal relationship with us (we provide only impersonal information in this case).
We may also provide third parties of our choice with aggregated information or impersonal information that cannot be used to identify you.
Exchange through social networks
Advertising and analytics Services provided by third parties
The Company takes reasonable steps to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
The Company will store and use the information as much as necessary in order to provide quality services and as long as such use is deemed appropriate by the Company.