To book a corporate tour to Chernobyl, call us by phones:
+38 044 229 29 33
+38 050 900 29 33
What is the price for a corporate tour to Chernobyl?
If you are interested in a corporate tour - you can find out the prices from our specialists. As a rule, the cost is calculated individually, because it depends on a number of variables, including your individual wishes and preferences.
The tour price includes:
- registration of the visit program and obtaining all permits;
- insurance against accidents and hospitalization for the period of the tour;
- meals during the tour;
- English-speaking support (on request);
- individual route of the tour;
- comfortable transport;
- accompaniment by our guides;
- informational and interactive materials about the Exclusion Zone;
- individual tourist package CHERNOBYL ADVENTURE®.
The tour price does not include:
- personal dosimeter for each participant in the group (additional option).
Tour duration: up to 5 days.
Transport: minivan or minibus.
Places and locations of the Chernobyl exclusion zone that can be visited on a corporate tour:
- Chernobyl city - drive through the city center to the memorial park "Star Wormwood". Alley of evacuated settlements → monument "Third Angel" → monument "Chernobyl-Fukushima" → monument to V.I. Lenin → the house of culture in which the trial of the perpetrators of the accident took place.
- Podil Chernobyl - ferry crossing the Pripyat river.
- Chernobyl backwater - shipyard (in the past) and ship graveyard
- Exposition of robots and equipment - samples that were directly involved in the liquidation of the Chernobyl accident (radio-controlled dump truck Komatsu, robotic lunar rover STR-1, robot MOBOT-CH, robot reconnaissance MF-3, robot Beloyarets, manipulators Foresteri, decontamination machine ARS-14, BTR-70, BRDM-2).
- Fire station No. 11 of the city of Chernobyl (PPCh No. 17) - active.
- Sightseeing stop on the bridge over the river Pripyat - view of the station and the Chernobyl backwater
- ZGRLS "Duga-1" - technical and working area
- Military unit 74939 (officially - the center for long-range tropospheric communications) - an object that was part of the missile attack warning system for monitoring the launches of intercontinental ballistic missiles from the United States
- The phased antenna array (large and small antennas) is the only surviving element for receiving radio signals that was part of the Duga-1 complex
- Communication room - a covered technological corridor with a length of 800 meters, which provides signal transmission to the Exhibition and Convention Center
- The command and computer center is the center of the DUGA-1 complex with the Soviet K340 supercomputer and the control room
- Training center (imitation) - training center for personnel serving the Duga complex
- Military town Chernobyl-2 - fire station, kindergarten, school, officers' club
- 3rd stage of the Chernobyl NPP - unfinished 5 and 6 power units, the construction of which was frozen after the accident
- Cooling towers - one is more than 90 m of height, one more is lower, intended for cooling water from 5 and 6 reactors of the ChNPP
- Portal crane KP-640 - the most powerful crane in the USSR, was used for the installation of reactor elements
- The enlargement department- where the reactor vessel was assembled
- A visit to the Chernobyl NPP - a sanitary inspection room, an administrative building No. 1, a central control room for an open switchgear, a block control room of the 3rd power unit, an integrated automatic control system for the “Shelter” object, a hall of the main circulation pumps of the reactor, a central hall of the reactor, and control room 4-th block
- "Buryakovka" (disposal site for radioactive waste) is the only surviving repository of machinery and equipment. Robots, helicopters, heavy military and automotive equipment
- Abandoned villages Mashevo and Krasne - Polissya villages on the left bank of the river Pripyat. In Krasnoye there is an abandoned church of the Archangel Michael built in 1800.
- Railway station "Yanov" - a sump for heavy engineering equipment and railway transport
- Pripyat city - People’s Friendship Str., the first microdistrict, from which urban development began
- Monument of People’s Friendship - a monument to the unity of the Soviet people
- Special laundry - since the accident, it is a point for decontamination of clothes for personnel and liquidators
- Hospital in the city of Pripyat (MSCh-126) - the place where the first victims of the explosions at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant arrived on the night of the accident
- View of the Port cranes and landing stage - from the river station pier in the Yanovsky backwater
- Kurchatov Str. - Prometheus cinema, music school, consumer services complex, mosaic panels by I. Litovchenko.
- The city center of Pripyat - is the building of the city executive committee of the party, after the accident here was located the management of the special enterprise "Complex" which was engaged in the decontamination, disposal and disposal of radioactive waste and contaminated equipment
- The Polesye Hotel is the meeting place of the State Commission, the aircraft controllers of the USSR Air Force were located on its roof (in the summer terraces of the restaurant).
- Shopping center and self-service supermarket - soviet supermarket and central restaurant of the city
- House of Culture “Energetik” is the center of the city's cultural life. Various circles and sports sections were located in the building of the House of Culture. There was also an auditorium, a cinema, a swimming pool, a library and a greenhouse.
- Amusement park - a park that was supposed to open on May 1, 1986 (Ferris wheel / cars / swing / Camomile attraction)
- The school is one of the city schools built according to an individual project
- City police department - a stronghold of law enforcement officers with pre-trial detention cells and a traffic police station
- Fire department PPCh-6 - the fire department of the city of Pripyat which was the second one who come
- to extinguish the fourth power unit
- GNPP "RADEK" - a dosimetry laboratory that monitored the radiation situation throughout the Exclusion Zone
- The grapple grab is one of the most radioactive objects in the Zone. The grab was used to clear debris on the roofs and in the machine room of the Chernobyl NPP
- Remains of robots - in the former city auto repair shops, after the accident, a storage and maintenance point for robots was equipped that worked in the most powerful radiation fields
- Plant "Jupiter" - officially the plant produced various radio equipment and parts for tape recorders, the secret part of the plant produced "technical controls" for the KGB and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the USSR
- Residential areas of the city of Pripyat - Soviet urban development of increased comfort, panoramic views of the city
What are the advantages of a corporate tour in the Chernobyl exclusion zone?
Your team will take a break from everyday life, try new activities and really relax!
In recent years, extreme tourism is becoming more and more popular - a trip to Chernobyl also belongs to this type. If you want to excite your mind, get an adrenaline rush and just feel the spirit of the last century - you've come to the right place.
The Chernobyl exclusion zone not only gives “the charge” , but it is a place that gives a feeling of peace and harmony with nature.
On a tour, it is imperative to take a passport (without it, you just will not be allowed to enter the checkpoint), and we always recommend taking warm clothes, because it may rain and in which case it would be nice to change into dry clothes. You can take your food if you want, but we have an additional service including lunches in the canteen of the ChNPP. There is a strict dress code for visitors on the territory of the Chernobyl exclusion zone. Forbidden: short sleeves, shorts, skirts / dresses. About shoes - sandals and slippers are also forbidden. Clothing should cover the surface of the body as much as possible, comfortable and durable shoes are recommended. The dress code is substantiated by the possibility of getting radionuclides on open skin areas.