To book a two day Chernobyl tour please pick the necessary date on the calendar and follow register or give us a call:
+38 (044) 229-29-33
+38 (050) 900-29-33
The price of the two day weekend trip to Chernobyl:
- the meals for the tour period: 21 USD / 20 EUR
- dosimeter rent: 14 USD / 13 EUR
The price of the Chernobyl tour includes:
- arranging the program of the tour and issuing all the legal permissions;
- insurance during the tour (in case of accidents and/or immediate hospitalization);
- the original route of the tour;
- accommodation in the hotel with breakfast during the tour;
- comfortable transportation;
- professional tour guides;
- printed and interactive materials about the Exclusion Zone;
- individual traveler package from CHERNOBYL ADVENTURE®.
The price of the Chernobyl tour does not include:
- the meals for the tour period (extra option);
- personal Geiger-counter (extra option);
Duration of the tour: 36 hours.
Transport: minivan or minibus
Meeting point and departure time:
- Kyiv, Kontraktova Ploshcha, meeting point on Google Maps
- the beginning of the group gathering at 7:50 AM, the start of the tour at 8:20 AM. Back to Kyiv next day at ~ 7:00 PM.
The program of the Chernobyl 2 day tour with a visiting of abandoned Pripyat town and Duga radar:
- ‘Dityatki’ checkpoint at the border of the Zone of Compulsory and Unconditional Resettlement. Passport and dosimetric control
- Rudnya-Veresnya village: one of the first evacuated villages
- The stele of Chernobyl town – the history of the town in one stele.
- The town of Chernobyl: check-in into the hotel
- Lelev checkpoint at the border of the 10 kilometer Zone. Passport and dosimetric control
- The stop near the branch channel of the plant: panoramic view of the plant. First, second and third energy blocks, the ‘Arch’, view of the unfinished fifth block.
- The stop near the Administrative building of the ChNPP –feeding the huge catfishes that live in the underwater channel of the station.
- The Prometheus monument brought here from Pripyat
- Circle around the power plant: the view to the nuclear waste storage.
- An observational platform near the ‘Arch’: the biggest arch-type construction in whole human history.
- The first sector of the ‘Red Forest’ – a piece of forest just next to the station, where trees used to die soon after the accident as the result of contamination.
- Pripyat’ checkpoint, documents check
- People Friendship monument – the unity of Soviet people monument
- Pripyat town hospital (MSCh 126) – a place where first ChNPP explosion victims were sent
- Kurchatova street: ‘Prometey’ cinema, musical school, common service combine, Litovchenko’s mosaic panels
- Pripyat city center: the building of town’s executive committee. After the accident, the building hosted leadership of ‘Complex’ special enterprise, that worked on deactivation, utilization and burying of radioactive disposals and contaminated technics.
- ‘Polesye’ hotel (outside) – a place of State committee meeting. On the hotel’s rooftop in the summer restaurant terrace, USSR’s air forces gunners were located
- Shopping center and self-service shop – Soviet supermarket and city’s central restaurant
- Cultural Palace ‘Energetic’ – center of the town’s cultural life. This building hosted a lot of courses and sports club. It also had its own concert hall, cinema, pool, library, movie studio and radio station
- Amusement park – a park that was supposed to be open on May 1st, 1986 (Ferris wheel, dogged cars, swings and ‘Romashka’ attraction)
- The school – one of the town’s schools built upon the individual project
- City police station – law enforcement place with the custody and road police office
- The fire station PPCh-6. This station’s units were the second to arrive at the ChNPP’s fourth unit extinction
- Living areas of Pripyat: Soviet city construction site of ‘higher comfort’, city panoramic view.
- GNPP “RADEK” – a dosimetric laboratory that monitored the radiation level all over the Exclusion Zone
- Clamshell gripper: one of the most radioactive objects in the Zone. The clamshell was used to sort the blockages
- Robots’ remains: after the accident in the former city auto workshops, the storage and service station of the robots was established. Those robots worked in the highest radioactive fields
- ‘Jupiter’ Factory: officially this factory produced radio devices and details for record players, however, its secret section was specialized on the “technical control tools” for KGB and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of USSR
- Sunset in Pripyat: panoramic view of the town and the ChNPP
- Arriving back to the hotel in Chernobyl town for dinner
Breakfast in hotel
The town of Chernobyl: transfer through the city center to the memorial park “Sagebrush Star”. The alley of evacuated towns and villages → “The Third Angel” monument→ the monument “Chernobyl-Fukushima”→the monument to Vladimir Lenin → ‘the house of culture’ where the trial for people who were responsible for the accident took place.
‘Lelev’ checkpoint at the border of the 10 kilometer Zone. Passport and dosimetric control
‘Chernobyl-2’ checkpoint, document check
Technical and working zones of ‘DUGA’ station
The military unit #74939 (officially: the center of the distant tropospheric communication): an object that was included in the missile attack warning system in order to spot the US intercontinental ballistic missiles starts
Phased antenna lattice (large and small antennas) - the only survivor element of signal spot that belonged to ‘DUGA’ complex
Communication space: covered technological corridor 800 meters length that sustained signal sending to computational center
Computational center: part of DUGA-1 that included control room and Soviet supercomputer
Educational center (imitation) that prepared personnel serving the DUGA complex
Chernobyl-2 military town: the fire station, the kindergarten, the school and the officer club
The third line on the ChNPP: the unfinished 5th and 6th units. Construction of those units was stopped after the accident
KP-640 gantry crane - the most powerful crane in the USSR, that was used to install the reactor’s elements.
Enlargement workshop - a place where reactor corps was compiled
‘Dityatki’ checkpoint at the border of the Zone of Compulsory and Unconditional Resettlement. Passport and dosimetric control.
ATTENTION! The route and travel program may be amended by the exclusion zone administration and an accompanying person.