Osłabienie kwarantanny w strefie Czarnobyla
Weakening of quarantine in the Chernobyl exclusion zone
The Chernobyl Adventure team is pleased to inform you that quarantine measures to prevent the spread of the acute respiratory infection COVID-19 caused by the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus are weakened in the exclusion zone.
Among the measures to weaken the quarantine are the following:
- If before the composition of the tourist group should not exceed 10 people, now now in one group there can be up to 50 people in one bus.
- Finally, our tourists have the opportunity to visit the area not only for one day. From now on, it is allowed to conduct multi-day tours in the zone!
It should also be noted that there have been changes in the routes of movement in the exclusion zone. In particular, to the previously allowed locations, including the Dityatki checkpoint, the village of Zalesye, the cities of Chernobyl and Pripyat, the Chernobyl-2 facility, the village of Kopachi and the Chernobyl observation deck, were added two more. So, route No. 9 (the city of Chernobyl - the village of Krasnoye) and route No. 13 (the city of Chernobyl - the village of Opachichi - the village of Kupovatoye) became available to visitors.
Both of these routes are truly unique due to the fact that these are remote locations where most of the one-day groups of tourists do not fall. Also, the uniqueness of these locations is added by a visit to the most real inhabitants of the Polessky Territory - dumpers. These people have something to tell, everyone can share the story of what impact the Chernobyl disaster left for them.
We care about the safety of our tourists and create all conditions in order to make you comfortable and safe.
- Each of our tourists receives an individual set of "survivalist" which includes personal protective equipment.
- All our guides and tourists undergo mandatory temperature screening.
- In each of our buses antiseptic agents are provided in sufficient quantities.
Our team of professionals CHERNOBYL ADVENTURE, will not only tell you about interesting locations in the zone, but also show you the most secret corners of the restricted area. Chernobyl Exclusion Zone - an open-air monument (museum). At one point, everything stopped at around April 26th. People were resettled, but the objects remained. We invite you to visit these unique sites: the Duga-1 over-the-horizon radar station to track missile launch in the USA during the Cold War; the Jupiter plant in Pripyat, which is rumored to produce not only radio equipment, but also systems for the defense needs of the USSR; unfinished 5th Chernobyl power unit; liquidators' equipment and much more.
Czy na pewno zapoznałeś się ze wszystkimi ofertami i promocjami naszej firmy?